Thursday, February 10

Treats for your Sweets

Looking for a tasty treat for your sweetie this year? Here are a few of my favorite Etsy bake shops for Valentines yumminess. 

Whipped Bake Shop

The treats from whipped are what I would consider some serious foodie art. Check out the Delft Tile cookies below and I think you'll get the picture. Literally.

Delft Tile Cookies
Glittery Mustache Cookies
Whoopie Sampler


Birdcrumbs

While French Macaroons might be the latest craze, I love Birdcrumbs' take on the more rustic and North American style coconut macaroon. Lemon and lavender, Chai Masala? Yep. Just thinking about these flavors makes my mouth water!

Lavender and Lemon Macaroons

Masala Chai Macaroons

The Cupcake Mint

If you're up for something along the vegan route- do I have a bake shop for you. The Cupcake Mint specializes in vegan treats and honestly, I think I'd pick them over non-vegan any day. Their creative flavors and stunning presentation absolutely wins me over!

Mini Chocolate Covered Raspberry Buttercream
Carrot Cakes with Buttercream

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...