Friday, February 11

Friday Favorites: Total Basset Case

I'm thrilled to announce that one of my nearest and dearest friends has recently joined the wonder-filled world of blogging and trust me folks, she's certainly come out with a bang! I hope you'll check out Total Basset Case, and join me in admiring Sarah's well crafted DIY projects, Awkward & Awesomes, and tales of Floyd her dashingly handsome basset hound!

Floyd
 In a recent visit, she so kindly made me and our other friends beautiful DIY Pom Pom Necklaces. How pretty are these?

We had an extra special foodie adventure recently so keep and eye out for more details!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the props Elise!!

Maria said...

Love you two and your amazing blogs!!

Elise said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...