Wednesday, February 16

In the Garden: Gardener's Supply Garden Planner

There is nothing that helps me get through the last stretch of winter better than gathering my plans for our next garden. Generally, Ben and I start out by making a wish list of all of the produce that we'd like to have to grow, eat, and can for the winter.

From there, I like to use an extremely handy tool from Gardener's Supply Company as a reference. Their Garden Planner not only lets you visualize the layout of your garden but helps you figure out how many plants per square feet you can plant and a list of planting instructions specific to your plans. I absolutely adore it.

You can choose to make a custom garden like I did below by dragging and dropping your veggies in each square foot area and it automatically determines how many plantings you can fit in that area :


From there, the planner automatically creates a list of planting instructions that you can print out all in one!


You can also choose from pre-planned gardens specific to your gardening needs. My favorites are the Cook's Choice and the Plant It and Forget It models:
So, if you're looking for an easy way to plan your garden this summer, be sure to give this planning tool a go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...