Tuesday, February 22

February, Indiana, Grill-out? Yep.

I'm pleased to report that B & I were able to grill out for the first time this year! And it's still February in Indiana. We were thrilled to use our brand spanking new Pheonix Grill that we received as a wedding gift from my wonderful cousin Sandy, owner Shrock's Dri-Gas.

We spent most of Sunday seasoning our new, fancy grill by baking on olive oil, much like seasoning cast iron. I say "we" but I really mean, "Ben". Turns out every time I thought I turned the propane off I was just opening and closing the drip-spout. Oops!

Anyways. When dinnertime rolled around we were able to reap the scrumptious benefits to end our lovely, little weekend at home. It's the simple things like this that totally re-charge me for the week.

Thanks again, Sandy! We love you (and the grill's not bad either)!

Man & grill
Man, grill, & scotch.
The finished product!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...